Get SEO Powersuite Training To Manage Your Enterprise Program
SEO Powersuite training is now available from Invenio SEO. If you've purchased this great set of SEO tools, but aren't sure how to get the most out of them, then let us help you become an expert at using them to uncover website SEO issues, nefarious inbound links, who's ranking higher than you for the keyword phrases you covet and find great link opportunities.
Whew, that's a lot, isn't it? Well, let's see what you will learn:
For all four tools, you'll become an expert at:
- Creating custom reports with your logo and branding
- Making custom reports with only the data you need to review
- Developing tags and events for specific functions in all four tools
- Setting up publishing profiles
Now, let's go over each SEO Powersuite tool in greater detail! We'll start with Website Auditor. You'll learn how to:
- Set up and run audits for main domains or subdomains - separate them out for easier analysis
- Create both an XML sitemap and a robots.txt file to upload for any domain
- Do a content analysis and develop an action plan based on the results
- Save your data to reports or spreadsheets
Next, we'll cover how to use Rank Tracker in multiple ways to figure out which keyword phrases you want to target for better search results visibility:
- Add competitors to compare keyword rankings
- Set up search engine preferences, including local areas, mobile or image rankings
- Customize rank checking mode
- Set search safety settings so as not to upset Google
- Analyze individual keyword phrases for competitiveness and SEO opportunities
Then, we'll go over SEO SpyGlass, an inbound backlink analysis software tool that will reveal which sites are linking to you. You'll learn how to:
- Set up and customize backlink factors for the most accurate results
- Identify toxic, dangerous links using the Link Penalty Risk factors
- Analyze anchor text to see if there's potential for a Google Penguin penalty
- Create and upload a disavow file
- Compare multiple domain inbound backlink structures
Finally, you'll see how you can best use Link Assistant to find high quality linking opportunities and track them until you've landed the link at the site you've targeted. You'll see how to:
- Manage prospects, email campaigns and link exchange campaigns
- Set up preferred search engines and ranking factors
- Track your link requests
- Get contact information to develop a link request
- Sent out a link request
Plus, there's more for each tool to help you prioritize your search engine optimization enterprise program, goals and timelines to complete project tasks.
The training can be done live in a face to face classroom setting or live online. We'll go over each tool in detail, and you'll practice each task, using your own software on your computer.
Call Invenio SEO now at 202-725-1422 to set up your training date, or contact us to learn more!
Until next, keep it safely between the ditches!
All the very best to you,
Image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons